These organizations work within our community every day to spur entrepreneurship and enhance our entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Riata Center for Entrepreneurship
– Located within Spears School of Business, Riata Center includes a dedicated staff of entrepreneurship professionals who foster the spirit of entrepreneurship through innovative outreach programs. The team is dedicated to high impact entrepreneurial outreach on the campus, in the region, around the State of Oklahoma, and across America. The Center is intimately engaged with the entrepreneurial community, and strongly committed to creating unique experiential learning opportunities for students.
Cowboy Technologies, LLC
– Organized in 2011 as a for-profit, limited-liability company with a mission to be a catalyst for commercializing university inventions. Extensive interface with the research faculty, coupled with utilizing multiple market and industry business intelligence systems, yields an initial business model. Model refinement continues until numerous qualifying criteria are met.
Meridian Technology Center: Center for Business Development
– The mission of the Center for Business Development is to provide customized support, education and training for entrepreneurs and small businesses in Meridian Technology Center’s district. Through the creation of new companies and the strengthening of existing companies they contribute to the expansion of our regional and state economy. They work through 3 primary activities: business coaching and consulting, business incubation, and networking and education events.
Oklahoma Technology & Research Park
– An emerging knowledge center and high-value business destination for knowledge-based companies. OTRP is designed to provide customized facilities for technology-based or knowledge-driven firms in all stages of development, and whether seeking a single office, a laboratory, an entire floor of a building, or an entire building.
Oklahoma State University New Product Development Center
- The mission of the Oklahoma State University New Product Development Center is to link the innovative ideas and capabilities of Oklahoma's small- and medium-sized manufacturers with the knowledge and technical expertise of the land grant university faculty, staff and students. This collaboration allows for the development and commercialization of economically competitive new products and improves manufacturing practices that strengthen economies, create new and enhanced jobs, improve capital investment and increase tax base.
Robert M. Kerr Food & Agricultural Products Center
- The purpose of the Robert M. Kerr Food & Agricultural Products Center is to help develop successful value-added enterprises in Oklahoma - to bring the products, the jobs, and the dollars back home. By offering large and small businesses, producers and entrepreneurs access to faculty and staff with expertise in business and technical disciplines, FAPC strives to discover, develop and deliver information that will stimulate and support the growth of value-added food and agricultural products and processing in Oklahoma.