Leadership Stillwater is a program designed to identify, motivate and place emerging community leaders to assist in developing their potential. This is accomplished by stimulating an interest in Stillwater and by providing a common meeting ground of shared concerns among leaders from all sectors of the community. LSW prepares participants for more active involvement in the community.
Applications must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, July 10. Applicants, whether selected or not, will be notified by July 31, 2017. The first meeting will be held August 17, 2017.
- Participants will meet for 12 interactive sessions
- First session is a retreat on August 17 and 18
- Leadership development
- Internship with a nonprofit organization
- Police ride along
- Attendance at one city council meeting
- Required group project
- Graduates will facilitate the next year’s sessions
Bank SNB | BancFirst | Coldwell Banker Team Stillwater - Stokes | Exchange Bank | OSU Career Services | RCB Bank | The Saville Center, Inc.