STILLWATER, Okla. (March 29, 2019) - Chelsea Smith has worked with Stillwater Medical Center for the last nine years at the Central Business Office. She is the financial liaison to the clinical staff. Her first job out of school was in the main pharmacy sterile products lab at St. Francis Hospital, Tulsa.
Meet Chelsea Smith!
- Career Highlights: Working in an environment that provides opportunities to lead and flourish while tirelessly achieving goals in projects that improve patient safety and satisfaction.
- Volunteer Activities: Relay for Life SMC Team Co-Captain, United Way Campaign/Day of Caring, Phi Mu Alumni Advisor, and Washington Street Merchants
- What do you think about Stillwater: Stillwater was a great place to grow up. I didn’t realize how much I love this town until my husband and I moved away for a few years. Thomas Wolfe was wrong; you can go home again. We can’t wait to raise our family here.
- Best Piece of Advice Given Regarding Your Career: Don’t get overwhelmed, and take it one objective at a time.
- Five Favorites List:
- Favorite Restaurant – Ranchers Club
- Favorite Business Book – “The Kindness Effect” – Jill Donovan
- Best Stillwater Hidden Gem – The Barn on the Strip
- Favorite Vacation Spot – Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Best Place for Wings – My kitchen! My husband makes killer wings.
“The most important part of leading a team is being part of the team.”