STILLWATER, Okla. (May 31, 2019) - The Stillwater City Council passed a resolution adopting the operating budget of the fiscal year 2019-2020 at its regular meeting Monday, May 20.
The total operating budget is $115,481,750.
Included in the budget are funds for the FY20 Community Investment Plan. Items include the following:
· $335,000 for airport taxiway and terminal roof
· $125,000 for the Council Hearing Chamber audio-visual upgrades
· $500,000 for a Fire Department ladder truck (joint purchase with OSU and Payne County)
· $680,000 for Information Technology data center/network upgrades
· $487,000 for Police Department vehicles/equipment
· $185,000 for pool and neighborhood park improvements
· $120,000 for salt storage building
· $500,000 for Stormwater Master Plan
· $1,000,000 for street improvements
· $312,000 for vehicle/equipment replacements
Another $4,057,143 from the FY20 Transportation Sales Tax Fund was allocated for the Pavement Management Program.
Stillwater City Council also re-prioritized $9 million for street projects during FY19.
To download the FY20 Adopted Budget, visit the City of Stillwater's Document Center.