STILLWATER, Okla. (September 3, 2019) - Our YPS360 Highlight this month is Dr. Shannon Williams. Shannon has been a dentist for 13 years and has been a remodeling addict of old Stillwater homes for 12. Shannon owns Greige Goods, a downtown boutique offering a variety of clothing, accessories and home decor.
Meet Shannon Williams!
- Career Highlights: One of the Top Boutiques in the Stillwater News Press, 2018 Leader Under 40,
Oklahoma City Health Promotion/Disease Prevention Advisory Board, Stillwater Chamber Board Member, Designer for several of Stillwater down town lofts that I love (above Blue Salon, Elite Repeat and District Bicycles)
- What do you think about Stillwater: I love my hometown. It's a small town with big heart. I love restoring old buildings to preserve Stillwater's history and character.
- Best Piece of Advice Given Regarding Your Career: Be the change you want to see.
- Five Favorites List:
- Favorite Restaurant – Thai Loco
- Favorite Business Book – Earning It by Joann Lublin
- Best Stillwater Hidden Gem – OSU Botanical Gardens and Yost Lake
- Favorite Vacation Spot – Long Island, NY - Farmer's Market, wineries and a beach
- Best Place for Wings – Chick N Beer OKC
“So excited to be a part of such an amazing group! I can't wait to see what everyone can bring to the table to make Stillwater a more diverse and unique place to live and visit. Go Pokes!"