(STILLWATER, OK/ March 9, 2020) -
The U.S. Department of Labor, Veterans Employment and Training Service want to encourage you to apply for the HIRE Vets Medallion Award and receive national recognition for your efforts in employing veterans in 2019.
The HIRE Vets Medallion Award is the only federal-level veterans’ employment award that recognizes a company or organization’s commitment to veteran hiring, retention, and professional development.
The 2020 HIRE Vets Medallion Award Program is now accepting applications!
- The Award highlights companies and organizations that have proven their commitment to hire and retain America’s veterans in good, family-sustaining careers.
- The HIRE Vets Medallion Award is the only federal-level veterans’ employment award that recognizes job creators.
- The application deadline is April 30, 2020.
- Award recipients will receive a certificate and digital images of the medallion for use as part of their marketing and promotional activities.
- Each year, nearly 200,000 Transitioning Service members are instructed in the Transition Assistance Program to seek out HIRE Vets Medallion Award recipients via the interactive map on HireVets.gov.
For more information, visit HireVets.gov, follow @VETS_DOL, and join the conversation using #HireVets.