The Chamber's Board of Directors is currently seeking nominations for those who are interested in holding a leadership role with the Chamber. The Board of Directors provides direction and serves as the policy making entity for the Chamber.
If you would like to nominate someone to be considered, or if you would like to be considered, please complete the nomination form below by Friday, October 8.
Board Nominating Committee
1. Drew Beverage, Board Chair
2. Justin Hazzard, Chair-Elect
3. Rebecca Eastham, Former Chair
4. Cade Crawford, Former Chair
5. Kenny Josey, Former Chair
6. Denise Webber, Former Chair
7. Ruth Cavins, At Large Member
8. Justin Minges, Chamber President/CEO (non-voting)
Board Nomination Timeline
9.23.21 – September Board Meeting – Nominating Committee Appointed
9.30.21 – Standalone email sent to membership notifying of nominating committee and seeking nominations.
10.08.21 – Online nomination form closes
TBD (10.11.21-10.15.21) – Nominating Committee Meeting
10.15.21 – Slate presented to CEO by Nominating Committee.
10.28.21 – October Board Meeting – Slate presented to full board
11.01.21 – Slate sent to membership via standalone email. This email will also alert membership of petition option.
11.12.21 – Petition deadline ends.
- If no petitions, slate becomes official
- If petitions exist,
- 11.15.21 - Alphabetical order ballot provided to membership via email for vote.
- 11.26.21 - Vote closes
- Slate ratified at a November Special Board Meeting
12.16.21 – December Board Meeting
- New board members invited
- Executive Officers elected